Pages

Friday 27 February 2015

West Coast Wonderful - Lone Goat Soap Co.

There are so many wonderful handmade products here on the west coast. I'm going to try to take some time out each month to appreciate some of them! This week I'm obsessed with the Lone Goat Soap Co. from Pemberton, BC.





I learned about them in the Fall when they had a booth at Refresh Market in Squamish. I picked up their Clay Bar, because I've had green clay facial masks in the past that I love, and I was hoping it might help with some acne I've been getting on my shoulders. Let me tell you, this soap smells amazing!! 

My skin feels so good after I use it, and I can already feel it clearing up! They are also available at Wild and Heart in Downtown Squamish, and I know I'll be picking up a few more bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment