Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Wedding Hangover

A big thing that happened in my life lately is that I got married. Perhaps at some point in the future I will do a more in depth post about wedding planning/crafts/other nuptials related hell... But currently I feel as though I've only just come out of the migraine ridden haze that is wedding planning. I will share that I JUST tonight was able to get our "guestbook" hung on the wall:

I didn't want a typical guestbook. I know myself and if we did that, it would get stuck on a shelf, never to be enjoyed again, eventually ending up in a dusty cardboard box at the back of a guest room closet. 

My original idea was to have a Texas Longhorn skull, bit somewhere along the line, husband decided that hanging a skull in our home was too "creepy". So taking his case of the heebee jeebees into consideration, we opted to use these wood rounds which were already part of the decor plan. I'm happy with how they turned out, but man, that skull would have been sweet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment