Pages

Friday 27 February 2015

Vampy Lips

I've been a nude lip/Chapstick girl for a very long time. I flirted with bright red lips in high school, and even a black lip or two in my punky years, but I've honestly always been self-conscious of how big my lips are. I know right? Such problems. But for real though, I sometimes feel a little clown-ish when rocking a bold lip. Lately though, lips are the talk of the town. Maybe we have Taylor Swift to thank, but it feels like lipstick in particular is back in a big way. So I'm forcing myself to wear it, and actually loving it!


I can take credit for this vampy look. The lovely salesgirl at my local MAC counter was sporting this combo and I HAD to have it. It's the Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Bespoken For with their Matte Lipstick in Diva on top. I love the dimension that the slightly darker liner adds, and the current trend towards matte lipsticks is really helping to ease me back into the world of colours.

Other products I used in this look:
Face
-Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
-Elf Essential Foundation Brush
-Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation in Porcelain 110
-Quo's Knockoff of a Beauty Blender
-Fyrrinae Oil Control Finishing Powder
-Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil
-Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Brows
-Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Medium Brown
-Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush #12
Eyes
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette
-Crown Brush Deluxe Shadow/Crease Duet Brush

-Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
-Kat Von D Immortal Lash Mascara
-Maybelline Colossal Kajal Liner
Cheeks
-Makeup Forever Artist Shadow Matte Finish in M548
-Benefit Dallas Blush
-Elf Cosmetics Studio Blush in Candid Coral
-Real Techniques Contour Brush

If you have any questions leave them in the comments, I'm happy to answer! And let me know if you'd be interested in seeing some makeup tutorials from me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment