Pages

Sunday 21 June 2015

Summer Outfits + F21 Haul

I was desperate for summer clothes so I bit the bullet and placed a huge order at Forever 21 Plus:

Unfortunately, I don't have a Forever 21 near me, but I discovered their plus size line last year on a Vegas trip and I was hooked! I ended up finding the best bathing suit of my entire life and I knew I had to get some more this year, soooo I got 3 more *blush*

Sunflower One Piece

This is honestly the best fitting bathing suit ever! The bottom half is super slimming and the top has adjustable straps so it will fit many bodies!

Tropical Print Bikini
Again with the amazing hiwaisted bikini <3 such a great invention!

Striped Bikini
This top was out of my comfort zone, and it turns out my gut was right, I hate the top. It feels like its choking me. I love the bottoms though! So I'm on the hunt for a plain black top to pair with it. 

Printed Shorts
I'm kicking myself, I ordered a size too big. I knew I should have gone for the 1x but I was afraid of them being too tight. They are just too swishy on me but I'm hoping to shrink them in the wash or I'll just take them in. 

Plaid Dress

LOVE this dress. This was an impulse buy, and it is SO much nicer in person. Its actually a super soft light flannel fabric. From the photos I was expecting a sheer poly blend, but I was very pleasantly surprised at how lovely and soft it is. 

Striped Dress
Another fabric surprise, this dress almost a light denim/chambray type fabric and it hangs so nicely. Wrinkles like a bitch though.

Southwestern Print Dress
This is my fave dress. It's so light and again the fabric is actually way nicer than I imagined. 

Well now I'm all set for Summer (just kidding I'll always buy more clothes ha)

Would love to see what outfits you'll be rocking this Summer! Comment below...

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment