Pages

Sunday 21 June 2015

Easy Cute Manicure! (+ a personal confession)


I'm not very good at keeping up with my nail polish... That's why press on nails are perfect for me!

How cute are these press-on nails from L'Oreal? They honestly stick on so quick and they've done a really good job staying on. I will confess I thought I was being all smart and I first attached them with my own nail glue. Big mistake! They snapped off so quickly, then I decided to try the squishy stickers they included in the box and oh my damn, they stayed on for over a week! I hope they come out with more prints and colours, I will definitely re-purchase!

And a second personal reason why I love wearing fake nails... I have a pretty big issue with picking/scratching. To the point of it being compulsive and I don't even realize that I'm doing it. Its way worse when I'm stressed. Having blunt tips on my nails helps SO much with this! My skin is looking so much better, its amazing. I would highly recommend this as a piece of the solution to CSP. It especially helps with the absent minded scratching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment