Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Makeup is the bomb.com

See my dramatic before & after, no makeup shot after the jump!

Alright here it is! My no-makeup face:
And here's my basic full face:

Here are the products I used:
  • Bare Minerals Matte Foundation in Fair
  • Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
  • Anastasia Dipbrow in Ebony
  • Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft&Gentle
  • Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil
  • NYX Matte Bronzer in Medium
  • Elf Studio Blush in Candid Coral
  • Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner applied with an angle brush.
  • Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
  • 4 Colours from Urban Decay Vice 3: Undone, DTF, Last Sin, Defy
  • Pixi Fairy Dust Eyeshadow in Brightening Bare
  • Elf Matte Lip Colour in Nearly Nude
  • NYX Wonder Pencil in Light (Seriously my fave product right now. I use it for everything, waterline, lip liner, concealer, brow highlight, even started putting a line under my winged liner to give it a lift, buy this pencil!!!!!)

Let me know if you are interested in seeing a tutorial for my basic everyday face! Comment below 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment